Our whistleblower protection system is an important part of our website to ensure that we can quickly and effectively uncover possible violations of the law. We want to ensure that our customers and employees feel safe sharing information about possible violations with us.
Our external representative is available to receive information by email, telephone or post.
Email address: email@example.com
Dipl.-Kfm. Björn Voitel
An der Quellenburg 3
We guarantee that all information will be treated confidentially and that no conclusions can be drawn about the whistleblower.
To use the whistleblower protection system, you can simply contact our external representative and share your concerns or tips. You have the option to reveal your identity or remain anonymous. However, we recommend disclosing your identity as this allows us to investigate possible violations more quickly and effectively. This also gives us the opportunity to ask you questions through our representative. Of course, your identity will also be protected.
Here are a few tips to protect the content of your report and your identity:
- If possible, do not use your work computer or your company email address for email inquiries, but rather use a private email inbox, for example
- Do not immediately send evidence (files, etc.) to the data protection officer by email, but rather present your concerns first
Violations that affect the following areas can be reported:
- public procurement,
- financial services, financial products and financial markets as well as prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing,
- product safety and compliance,
- road safety,
- environmental protection,
- radiation protection and nuclear safety,
- food and feed safety, animal health and welfare,
- public health,
- consumer protection,
- Protection of privacy and personal data as well as security of network and information systems
These reports can have serious consequences, but the Whistleblower Protection Act protects the person making the report from retaliation such as dismissal, warning or discrimination.
We would like to emphasize that we take all reports seriously and are committed to investigating and remediating possible violations, laws and internal policies. We thank you in advance for your support in maintaining a safe and ethical work environment.